Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly and published by Epic Games. The game was released as a paid-for early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017, with a full free-to-play release expected in 2018. The retail versions of the game were published by Gearbox Publishing, while online distribution of the PC versions is handled by Epic's launcher.
Fortnite is set in contemporary Earth, where the sudden appearance of a worldwide storm causes 98% of the world's population to disappear, and zombie-like creatures rise to attack the remainder. Considered by Epic as a cross between Minecraft and Left 4 Dead, Fortnite has up to four players cooperating on various missions on randomly-generated maps to collect resources, build fortifications around defensive objectives that are meant to help fight the storm and protect survivors, and construct weapons and traps to engage in combat with waves of these creatures that attempt to destroy the objectives.
More about Fortnite
A standalone mode, Fortnite Battle Royale, based on the battle royale game genre but based on the core Fortnite gameplay, was released for the same platforms in September 2017.
Currently, the paid-for product Fortnite provides two distinct modes: access to Fortnite Battle Royale, and the cooperative player-versus-environment "Save the World", which is unique to the main Fortnite game.
The "Save the World" mode is described as a co-op sandbox survival game and is about exploration, scavenging items, crafting weapons, building fortified structures, and fighting waves of encroaching monsters. Tim Sweeney, Epic's founder, described the game as "Minecraft meets Left 4 Dead". The game cycles between managing one's resources at a safe home base, and then going out on missions to complete quests as to collect resources and obtain rewards to advance the game's story.
How to download and install Fortnite on your Android?
- Download Fortnite apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Fortnite.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Fortnite.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Fortnite icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.